Dec 19, 2012

Our First Christmas Card

The week has finally arrived, we are in a mere hour countdown (and a few items on the to do list) for what stands between me and 20 days of break! Praise the Lord! After getting coughed and sneezed on for the last couple weeks and getting bit by a kid last week I am desperately in need of a break.  Which I know we can all agree on! 

And since we've gotten our Christmas cards all out, now it's time to share OUR very first Christmas card with the world! As silly as it sounds I was so excited to design our card for our Married Christmas.  We loved how they turned out.  Thanks TinyPrints! 

Front view: Wedding pictures were the way to go this year
Back view: we had to include our number 3! 

Don't worry, this week I'll reveal our Christmas Decor and Christmas tree, so stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment