Dec 24, 2012

Deck the Halls

In honor of Christmas Eve, I'm baking some sweet treats- a longstanding T family tradition and we're doing Christmas celebrations round one with my family.  So enjoy a peak into how I decorated our tiny little bungalow this year and how we got creative so we could fit a live tree into the mix!

Loving the mantle! First time using our stockings (gift from last Christmas from grandma E)
I love the hammered metal reindeer I scored in an after Christmas sale from Pottery Barn.

There weren't a ton of options of where to put our Christmas tree.  I don't think we'll ever have a disco ball topper after this year, but it's worth a laugh or two for now.

We got an early Christmas gift this week- a real tree skirt! For the last several years I have used an old Christmas table cloth so I am so excited we'll get to use this burlap beauty for many years to come.  


More uses for the wedding apothecary jars: Christmas table centerpiece!

Isn't his stocking the cutest?! It has a puppy tail, ears, and paws! 

I can't wait to hopefully have a little more space next year and get to spread the Christmas cheer from room to room, but until then we'll have a packed little bungalow with a dog who's bed is now under the table so that the tree can fit! Only a few more days of this little T and then you can have your spot back.
Merry Christmas Ya'll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment