Today's a special day, it's my momma's birthday! Now we won't say how
young she is turning today (because that's just poor class), but we will say that it is a milestone birthday for sure. And as the waiter at lunch told her today, she really doesn't look her age!
She's the one I get my type A, detail- orientated, to do list writing, crafty, shopping, sale- loving, preppy, organized and accessorizing characteristics from. She was our un-paid wedding coordinator and planner and helped more than anyone else to make 6.30 the day of my dreams. Mom, you're the best. I am so thankful for you always, but I'm especially reminded to be so on your birthday. Our family wouldn't be the same without you (we all know dad would never help tie ribbons on anything or track down hundreds of mason jars), you're the best!
 |
| Helping me into my dress in 6.30 |
 |
| I HAD to include this picture! It looks like I am giving her the hand and telling her off but I think I was saying "whoaaaa mom those moves are cccrazy!" I just love it! And I love that B and my dad are cracking up in the background. |
Hope you had a wonderful birthday mom and I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment