This last week has had its ups and downs...
We got our first wedding registry gift in the mail- I cant wait to drink coffee with my hubby!
I not only fried my own chicken, but I conquered the chicken-biscuit kabobs with honey-butter sauce!
Not as good as Aunt Jo's, but the stuffed shells I made were amazing too! Thanks BH&G
My Valentine...
First Wedding invitation of the year- yay Brooke & Travis!
Lots of Lilly deliveries to our house
Sinus issues & bridal shower dresses both came this week
I tried to make the weekend a good one by starting with a massage at red door (thanks Santa- Brandon)
More wedding shower gifts in the mail- monogrammed gear! My favorites!
A long drive to Yorktown & an afternoon with The Warings was a perfect get away
We had to put Haley to sleep on Sunday after she had a stroke. It was the saddest ending to the week and Tucker is already missing his buddy. They were always together, playing & making us laugh.
Here's to a new week, new challenges, new adventures & more pictures...
oh no I am so sad to hear about Haley....much love to the Eickels.
ReplyDeleteloved seeing you--so sad about Brandon's dog though :(
ReplyDelete