Feb 28, 2012

Camera troubles

I had high hopes of getting a lot done this afternoon during my "extended" (thanks to a cancellation) lunch break.  I trotted home and began to upload pictures to blog.  As the pictures appeared across my computer screen, I realized there was a looming black dot on all my most recent pictures of Tucker.

Which means somehow a speck of dust or dirt has found its way into the body of my camera.  This happened a few years ago when I was taking my photography class, and after buying an air blower, the speck disappeared.  I have been trying to dislodge this speck for 30 minutes now with no such luck.  :( So just to get these pictures looking acceptable, it took another 45 minutes of editing.  I feel like a real photographer now, I just said "editing"! 


Here are a few of my favorite shots of my furry 10-month old pup.  Who wants to come to his birthday party? Yes, we're having a 1st birthday party for our dog!
Whenever I take my camera out he comes running toward me! 

Birthday frog, already a casualty since this picture.  No hope for our new furniture either from the looks of this.

Sweetest face Ive ever seen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment