So here's this last week in review. It's more of a weekend in review since I was sick last week, but none-the-less this may tide you over until I have a chance to fully blog our Greenbrier experience. And let me say, if you havent been to The Greenbrier, you should start saving your pennies (hell, your quarters and dollars) now and plan a trip... it is magnificent! It's a fully pampering experience (and I didnt even hit up the spa)! B and I are already talking about going back once we are married for a get away. Anyone want to plan a retreat with us?!
This little guy is getting bigger! He kept me company on Friday when I was still on the fritz with lots of cuddles and love. I cant wait to be able to see him each and every day!
Four hour road trip the first day I was feeling better (probably wasnt the best of ideas but the suspense for Mr. E's bday surprise was so worth it). Oh did I mention we drove all through West VA and got a speeding ticket? Thank goodness I wasnt driving!
Arrival! It really was a Lily-lovers paradise (pastels, bright colors, stripes, florals)- I was in heaven! Welcome to the Preferred club. B & I are investigating Preferred resorts for the honeymoon after our awesome experience this weekend. Any suggestions?
The Treasury suite was a very posh living space for the weekend. I think I could get used to living like this! Ice skating was one of our favorites, besides our first gambling experience in the casino.
No comments:
Post a Comment