I have become extremely occupied by watching Brothers & Sisters on dvd these days. Ah that show is great, its a bummer that I didnt watch it in real-time but I guess reruns are better- because then its always on when I want it to be. Between work, B&S, and finding out our wedding invitations are finally in (yay!), I am trying to get running again so I can sign up for another race sooner rather than later. I cant wait for Tucker to be able to run with me (after 12 months old he's allowed to run), but in the meantime, here's whats been going on in my life...
A nice long walk for the puppy during my surprise visit began and ended with chewing on some sticks and a few treats
I love this face!
Impromptu lunch with mr business man himself
Friday's shopping spree's first purchase might be my favorite, leopard-print sperry flats!
Morning brunch & sangria at Chef Geoffs in DC (the beers were a little too big for me)
Cheering on the Hoyas (big win over Villanova)!
This was technically a pic from today but it was too awesome not to share. Today I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite families as their kiddo moves on to school. I will save this forever in my box of work pick-me-ups to remind me that the hard days are worth it and someone does appreciate all the work I do for their kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment