I dont have a huge family, but B does... so we booked a flight and jet setted out to St. Louis Missouri so I could meet the rest of the E clan. We got to do some sightseeing and the family even threw us a wedding shower! I had the best time getting to know all the E's, especially J,M,L,G,G&D who hosted us on our journey. I am so excited and lucky to be gaining 30+ new family members (wow!), here's to hoping I can keep everyone straight when they fly out here in June!
We're gonna recap St. Louis in adjectives:
Sunny: We spent Saturday morning and afternoon visiting the Arch- Gateway to the West that is
Bizarre: What getting into the "pods" to ride to the top of the Arch felt like
High: 630 feet up in the air, overlooking the city of STL
Generous: The perfect word to describe the STL E's! Loved getting to spend time with this family!
Love: Only 87 more days...
Exhausting: All the sightseeing and running around sure was tiring, but Im glad I got to see all the town staples
Picturesque: I love this shot- it was 70 degrees and beautiful out!
Persistant: We had to wait through 3 tours just to get a spot on the last one of the day. The flagship Anheiser Bush Inc Brewery!
Gigantic: Those Clydesdales were mighty big horses. Sad the Dalmatians weren't home when we walked through the stables, but maybe next time
Tall: This AB Inc. clock tower used to be the tallest building in STL. They are the only brewery in STL (out of 20+) to survive the Prohibition.
Pristine: You would never have known this was a working factory- it was perfectly clean and ornate! Even the escalator had the AB Inc. logo on it.
Ice Cold: Drinks that is. 2 ice cold brews awaited us at the conclusion of our tour. I chose the Budweiser Platinum... havent seen it on the shelves yet but I will keep my eyes posted for it for sure.
Infamous: Tucker was everywhere! We saw a Tucker Blvd, Tucker Square, and so many more. There must be a Famous Mr. Tucker (and I dont mean my 11+ month old pup) from STL?
Yummmm: The delicious steak dinner to celebrate grandmum's bday with all the E's. The E boys are hysterical for sure and the E ladies are the most thoughtful you will find.
Happy: Grandmum's surprise cake and treats brought smiles to her face and ours.
Excited: Im so excited to gain a brother when I marry B!
No comments:
Post a Comment