Apr 27, 2012

A day for the ladies

...And a day to be celebrated. What a wonderful celebration it was! So much time and thought was put into all of the details of the day which made it perfectly beautiful.  I didnt get too many pictures because my camera's battery was on the fritz (and can I mention that this was the first time I used my camera since the dreaded black spots & sending it for cleaning, well too bad theres still a spot.  I edited for 20 minutes just to post these. GR Nikon! Major Fail). My next camera upgrade is bound to be a Canon.  So anyone else who took pics, please send them my way I cant wait to see them!    

Mothers picture

Favors 

Some Fburg beauties 

Monogrammed recipe box- and recipes from each of the ladies 

JMU pic- lets go Dukes! 

Fburg girls- and all former CHS Cougars 

Bridesmaids (minus Fi- we missed you!)
Thanks for such a great afternoon ladies.  I appreciate all the love, encouragement, and support.  It was great to have the traditional bridal shower & be surrounded by so many wonderful people I love.  2 months and 3 days till the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment