1. whoooa new blogger dashboard. Anyone else notice when they tried to write a post this week that its all re-vamped and fancified? I think I will like it, but for right now I'm not quite sure. Because it's different and different takes time to get used to.
Which leads me into my number 2. The dreaded house hunt. Uggg! I hate the rate race and time crunch, perpetual Craig's List, Zillow, HotPads checking to find a house, respond to it, and then wait. All I feel like we do is wait to hear back and then find out one of a few options:
a. its been given away to someone else already
b. no dogs
c. no dogs above 30 pounds... Tucker is coming in around 58 pounds.
d. the fenced in "yard" is either a slate patio or a big mud pile with no green grass growing...
Now, we have seen 2 houses that we like. Both have very different positives and different 'negatives' or downsides. So here we are in the waiting game again... putting in applications, app fees and just waiting to see if we get chosen.
This house hunting is different. Especially house hunting with a dog, with a family. But different takes time, and different isn't necessarily bad. This different is kind of exciting, exciting because it will be our home as a married couple! I'll keep yall posted but please be praying that the right house will come along for us and we will find it before June 30!
And to keep you tided over until I can get all the shots uploaded, here's one from the big first birthday celebration:
No comments:
Post a Comment