Jul 28, 2011

top 25

today has been a pretty stellar day.  in honor of my 25th birthday (yep, sunday!) here are 25 reasons today was fabulous, ok actually here is 10 (25 was just taking too long to write)...
1 it was the LAST day of summer school- see yah metro commute, see yah school kids- catch yah in September
2 no therapy today! It was a school wide carnival: read "balloon toss, cake walk, face painting." lovely.
3 I left for work late, but still made it in record time.  that's what we call a good start
4 I heard the "nascar prayer" on the radio this morning.  seriously, funniest thing i have heard in a while, check it out here:
5 No work tomorrow, hi 3 day bday weekend!
6 tomorrow I get to see my pup- pup and work on a wedding-ish surprise
7 brand new mani/pedi shining on my nails (thanks andie!)
8 new wedding mags to read on the metro- courtesy of dandelion patch (seriously the best store ever, go!)
9 I pulled off a major clean/ restore classroom back to its originial beauty of 11 months ago (before the school year stated).  I already feel better about starting back up in September...
10 im off to the Keith Urban concert tonight to begin the birthday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment