Jul 8, 2011

JJ becomes J & J

Nothing makes you feel like a grown up more than attending a wedding of an old friend.  Jenna "JJ" as I loving call her was my big in my sorority, and one of my roommates.  She met John back during our senior year and fell in love.  Well, next came engagement and now the wedding! So now JJ is J & J (John & Jenna).  It was such a gorgeous outdoor ceremony and what a sweet time I had reuniting with some favorite sorority gals and JMU friends.  And I got to wear my Kate Spade dress that I have been saving away for an occasion just as this- I cant wait to wear it again! Congrats you two! Now about that wine tasting adventure...
frame worthy? 
bride and groom! 
AST ladies and mason street roommates
Sassy fam 
This was the first wedding that B & I have attended in 3 years where neither of us was involved in the wedding party.  It was amazing to just relax and enjoy it all together...and it was our first wedding as an engaged couple!

1 comment: