Jul 26, 2011

pin it

im sure one of my current obsessions is shared by many others of you out there... pintrest.  
I am a lover of lists, and this my friends is a visual list of sorts. 
I am also a lover of scrapbooks, and this is a digital scrapbook.
You can organize an "pin" pictures of things you like/ want to make/ recipes to try/ inspiration for decorating, and my personal biggest use for pintrest: wedding inspiration planning! 

Here's a shot of my boards as they're called.  It really helped me to see what theme we should go with for the wedding as certain things kept coming up and getting pinned.  Same thing with "the dress"- the same styles keep catching my eye and getting pinned.  Looks like I know what to tell my consultant to put me in! 

So if you havent taken the jump, sign up for pintrest.  And when you do, follow me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment