During the infamous "engagement weekend" in hburg, Tay/ Luke & I were walking to Fridays in the square when we passed a great (under all that dried beer) and slightly damaged coffee table on the side of the road outside one of the fraternity houses. I contemplated carrying it all the way to Court Square and back until Tay insisted that it would be there when we returned home that night. With luck, it was and luke got it safely to my car. Insert engagement excitement and now 3 weeks later my vision and revamp of the frat table has been completed. So without further ado, I present frat house table:
with a little paint and vision for what it could be, I present pottery barn chic foot-table:
Now that's a transformation I can live with. Thanks frat boys for discarding a perfectly good coffee table. I think I might have to keep this piece of furniture forever since it will always remind me of how surprised I was at B's proposal and I thought this table would be my only new accessory that weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment