Jul 7, 2011

First wedding day purchase

So the wedding planning has begun! So far we have a date, a photographer, a reception venue, and a rehearsal dinner venue! A big moment just fell into my lap last week when I was out with Liz.  We stumbled into home goods* and I made my first wedding- day purchase with her help! Tons (and as Brandon says, way too many) apothecary jars.  Im not 100% sure how they will play into the decor, I'm thinking part of our centerpiece design, but only time will tell! 
Next on the agenda, booking the church, wedding party and engagement photos! 
*another important detail that shouldnt be left out: before hitting up home goods, we wandered around the new american girl doll store in awe of how many new dolls and accessories there are since our days of the girls (kiersten, felicity, molly, samantha) back in 1992.  The day was such a random contrast of my youth and my future... but I loved every minute, thanks for the help Lizzie! 

1 comment:

  1. Almost bought you a few more of those at TJMaxx yesterday... not that you need them :)

    ReplyDelete