He has been in our family for the last 16/18 months of his life. I can count on one hand the number of times he has stayed away from B or myself on my two hands. He has only every stayed with family, so today I'm terrified. Today my favorite four-legged friend went in for surgery. The dreaded surgery, so today the hours are long, very very long. I will count the hours until we get the phone call that he is out of surgery and it went well. But even more I will count the hours until we pick him up and he is safely back home with us.
 |
| This pup loves his towels. Yes, his favorite toys are towels and tennis balls |
 |
| Cutest face to come home to each day! |
 |
| A new favorite snack, carrots. |
Get well soon Tuck!
ReplyDelete