Thursday was a really cool day to say the least. We had known that our wedding photographer had submitted our wedding to Southern Weddings Magazine, a few months back and that they picked a picture to include in the next volume. We had no idea which one. I thought it would be a shot of my bouquet, or the centerpieces, something that was unidentifiable, except to us. Yesterday about half way through the work day I saw a message pop up on facebook that a picture of me was tagged. Unsure of what it was I clicked to open it and ta-da! Southern Weddings featured a picture of B and I in their feature, "35 tips for creating a meaningful southern ceremony"!! And it's really us.
After driving around town to two different Barnes and Nobles, I finally got my hands on a print copy! Well, I bought two copies (one for us and one to circulate to the parents). And funny story, at the check out, the lady asked me "did you mean to get two of the same magazine?" And I very excitedly told her, "yes! my wedding is in there!"
![]() |
| A screen shot of the spread reveal online |
| The real deal, in print! |
| This is one of the wedding pictures that I thought was so ridiculous (but is so me/us). Funny that's the one they chose! |
So excited to see 6.30 in a real print magazine! Thanks Katelyn James

No comments:
Post a Comment