Nov 21, 2012

Lucky He's Cute

This dog.
He is the focus on 90% of my blogging and about 99.9% of my life.
He is also really lucky that he's cute.
Why you ask? Let me tell you...

It was already a chaotic 7:30am-5pm work day with several post-work stresses thrown in there throughout the evening.  Then after a really awesome phone call from one of my besties to tell me some big news (yayyyyy!!), I let T outside for one last potty break before bed.

As soon as he came inside I smelled it before I saw it.  He rolled in poop! Gross! It was everywhere! On his face, paws, caked in his fur and he was inches away from rubbing himself all over the bottom of the couch and I practically lost it!  So at midnight (literally 12:15am) I cleared our bathroom of EVERY removable item and put T in the tub.  An hour of scrubbing and blow drying later, he was finally clean and dry and we could all go to bed.

This will go down as one of the most memorable of this year, without a doubt.
It's a good thing he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment