Jan 30, 2012

A week's review

I love instagram.  Ever since my good friend Fi introduced me to it on our long drive home from the beach last year I have loved it.  I recently grabbed onto a new passion for instagram and have been taking a lot more shots lately.  I think I got a little burned out on my real big girl camera for a while.  I felt like I was living my life by watching it through my camera lens and missing out on so much.  But with instagram it's well, instant.  It's easy and quick and I dont need to take my whole camera around in my purse (which it doesnt fit in the KSpade Ive been sporting this season. boo).

So I'm going to start doing a week-in-review in pictures as a way to encourage me to take more pictures- instagram or DSLR, whichever.  I have been such a photo-slacker lately that I need to snap out of it! Maybe even another photography class will be in my future as I try to become friends with my big girl camera again.  Until then, enjoy my instagram week in review:
finalizing 6.30 details @ Stevenson Ridge 

A new year, new recipes

60 degrees in January means one thing: 6 mile runs 

HomeGoods you hurt my wallet! 

My best friend

Finally a food T doesnt like: lemons 

Lazy Saturday morning

Sugarloaf Mtn Winery- fun for the whole family 

Hill Country: margs, boots & blue grass 

purchases for our new place, wherever that will be... 

5 more months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment