For most this wouldnt be a problem, but for someone that does a lot of work from home this situation just wont work for long. A whole new factor to the new chair search is that I want something that will still match B and my room decor in less than 6 months, making it worth the investment.
All the usual shopping spots havent turned up anything worth while: homegoods, crate and barrel, pier 1... (well some have turned up worthwhile pieces, but to this girl "worthwhile" also means it wont break the bank!). Currently top of my list is this gem from overstock. Can we just change that color to deep red?
So until I find myself a new desk chair and lounger for my room I'll be blogging from my bed... and hoping my hunt this weekend will be fruitful for not only a chair, but more medicine bottles for the wedding decor as well as an old-fashioned tool box. Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment