I have been bitten, by the travel bug. I have always wanted to travel to the following places: England, Rome, Sicily, Germany, Nepal, California wine country, San Fran, and on and on. And this year, traveling to a few of these places is one of my new year's resolutions. I am not going to sit by waiting any more. I'm tired of waiting on other people to schedule or to follow through. I'm tired of waiting for a more convenient time. I'm going to jump! Jump right in and enjoy the world. There will always be an excuse to put it off, so no more! I'm not sure exactly where I will be going, or when, but be on the look out for the travel plans as they become more solidified.
Step one of the process is complete: because I do have a passport!
Step two is complete as well: camera charged and ready to document all the beautiful sites of my journey...
Now, what are your travel dreams? And what are the best places you have ever visited?
Fingers crossed that Colorado is a place you want to go....
ReplyDelete