Today I get to celebrate someone pretty special, my sister. Happy Birthday to the one who I stole clothes from (now I steal jewelry from), showed me where Santa hid his wrapping paper stash, complained with me when mom and dad's rules were too strict, taught me how to tweeze my eye brows and style curly hair, babysits Tucker so B and I can go away for our anniversary, introduced me to good wine, acts as my tour guide (even from half way across the country at times), helped me make the cheerleading squad in high school, drinks mango margaritas with me at the beach, and who
still tries to beat me in Disney Yahtzee (to no avail).
 |
| Happy Birthday Katie! |
 |
| I really am Cinderella! Back story: growing up Katie was a total big sister and used to try to encourage/ make/ coerce me into doing things for her all the time, to the point that my own family called me Cinderella! Looks like the shoe fit and I got to marry my Prince. |
 |
| Nice wedding MOH toast missy... just you wait till your wedding! |
I hope this next year is one of great triumphs, new adventures, and a ton of laughs! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment