I'm going to begin this post by going back a few years, quite a few years. Liz was one of my very first real friends at JMU. We met before fall break (which means we were barely a month or two into our freshman year) and immediately hit it off. In a sea of people struggling to find out who they are, I just knew this girl was the real deal. From neighbors (neighboring dorms) to suite mates and best friends this girl has been doing life with me for 9 years now! I had the honor of standing beside her as she married her high school sweetie (who is clearly a stud!) and she blessed me by standing beside me as I married my JMU sweetie (another stud!). These two are the cream of the crop, the bees knees and we (B and I) are so thankful to call them our friends. We now get to add the greatest honor of all to our list with these two... they were crazy enough to ask us to be God parents to their newest addition, Lily! Here's a few of my favorite shots from Lily's Baptism
 |
| Now a family of four |
 |
| Obligatory white Baptismal gown shot (right after she spit up all over her papa) |
 |
| JMU girls loving on Lily |
 |
| This one is for Lily's grandma- one of my 10 loyal readers! Isn't she too young looking to be a grandma?! |
 |
| Parents and God Parents |
 |
| I had to wear Lily Pulitzer just for you Lily Jane! |
Lily, we are so excited to watch you grow up and be a part of your life! You sure lucked out by landing some pretty awesome parents (and a great big brother too)!!
Thanks for the compliment, Lisa! I'm so happy you're back to writing--I've missed you. And great pictures from the baptism. Liz is lucky to have you as her friend!!
ReplyDeletelove you! :)
ReplyDelete@nappimom I'm working on keeping writing more frequently! :)
ReplyDelete