Wow its been a busy month around here: packing, moving, working, traveling, unpacking... but I really want to share some pictures from the fabulous weekend with my girlfriends to celebrate my Still a Miss but almost a Mrs. weekend- my bachelorette party! It truly was a great weekend.
Of course this weekend was planned far in advance, but it was crazy how much I needed to get out of town and take a break from life once it rolled around. Timing is everything people!
We headed down to Charlottesville and Friday we started out with some spa relaxation, got in some backyard relaxing in the sun, had lots of fun drinks & laughs. Saturday we hit up some wineries for tours, tastings, and picnics... and a lot of wine, followed by a fabulous dinner on the downtown mall and drinks around town.
I am so blessed to have not only a wonderful sister but also friends who are like sisters too, many of whom are going to be standing next to me in 26 days when I become a Mrs.! Here are some shots of our weekend fun (thanks to Lindsey- seriously, you are the best for taking all these beautiful pictures of the weekend)!
Personalized glasses are a party essential
Cornhole in the backyard of the gorgeous home we called our own for the weekend (Tay was excited she was winning...)
Watching my almost Mr. for the "nearly-wed game" (I did surprisingly well!)
What I packed for wine tasting: epi pen, inhaler, tide stick, hand sanitizer, ID (clearly)
Veritas Vineyards
First group photo of the day
Tasting while we toured: I learned more on this tour than all other winery tours I've taken.
2nd stop: Pippin Hill for beautiful scenery & sunning (oh and wine too)
The whole group: (L to R, B to F) Lauren, Liz, MacFie, Jenna, Lisa, Leslie, Lindsey, Lisa, Taylor, Katie, Amanda (Tay- where are your sun glasses?!)
Sorority Fam pic
MOH
Maids!
Our home for the weekend! :)
Ahh I loved my bach weekend- let's do it again, k?













No comments:
Post a Comment