All that led to the makings of a great weekend & a fabulous weekend to celebrate Travis & Brooke!
Brooke was the first person I met at my first "big girl job." We started on the same day and immediately made the connection of her boyfriend going to JMU (just like me & Bran) & bonded over the employee handbook, being lost in Springfield & having no idea what we were doing! She is such a sweetheart & I am so glad B and I got to help celebrate her nuptials!
Love in different languages- such a cute way to do table "numbers"
The funny side of the new Mr. & Mrs.
Tablemates- DeLongs!
The newest of the CCTC engaged crew- future Marks!
CCTC ladies & our guys!
Is this worthy of the new website?!
The old CF girls' guys (looking good boys!) We missed Danielle & Jamie- if they only hadn't moved away! :(
We're next my dear!
Clearly I have been quite absent from the blog-o-sphere, and for good reason... Wedding planning has taken over! But, tomorrow I'll share more on that...
No comments:
Post a Comment