Dec 5, 2011

Tucker meets the ocean!

It was another Tucker and momma week right before Thanksgiving, which means I got that furry little pup all to myself. And I didnt have to fight off Haley to play with him! We went on long walks, jumped through puddles, went to the post office, played A TON of fetch at the park, and Tucker had his first thanksgiving and very first beach and ocean sightings.  Enjoy my favorite snaps: 
This is what T did while I sat at my desk doing work each afternoon. 
He helped my dad with yard work
Look mom, I brought you a big stick!  
7 months and just getting bigger...  
First time on the sand and seeing the ocean

My favorite little guy! 
T cheers for the dukes too 
we might have the next model for Orvis right here..

Tucker, you really are an extraordinary dog! I couldnt imagine my life without you in it.  

1 comment: