Dec 12, 2011

A Christmas Tree for T


 B and I have developed several of our own traditions throughout the years, but by far one of my favorites is getting a christmas tree and decorating it together.  I love the Christmas holiday, but getting to decorate for it and celebrate with B (and Tucker too) makes it even better.  By complete luck, it was 60 degrees and sunny on the day we went to get our tree.  We drove on up 270 to Butler's Orchard (which is just up the road from where I grew up and we always got pumpkins & apples) to cut down our tree.  Tucker actually picked our tree out himself (by sitting next to it of course to bring out attention to it).

Tucker loves being a farm puppy 


cutting our perfect tree


Tucker loved running around the farm and he drew quite the following of fans.  One little girl even said to her dad "I would like to take Tucker home," sorry hunnie, you'll have to fight me first! We not only got a tree, but some apple butter, farm-fresh milk, and apple cider too! If you're looking for a good place to grab your Christmas tree, check out Butlers! Merry Christmas yall! 

1 comment:

  1. You and Brandon and Tucker make the cutest little family-- love the photo of the 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete