May 18, 2011

the time of our lives

We have had the time of our lives. Now the page is turned the stories we will write. We have had the time of our lives and I will not forget the faces left behind. It's hard to walk away from the best of days. But if it has to end I'm glad you have been my friend... Where the water meets the land there is shifting of the sand. Like the tide that ebbs & flows the memories will come and go...

I love this video for so many reasons.  The people in it with me, the event we were celebrating (and the girl!), the memories we've shared, and the even the song! Missing Mason St and the mansion! (I wonder if our chalk letters are still written on our old balcony Jo?) 
Jenna's Bridal Shower from lindsey goggin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment