May 10, 2011

sweetest gift

It's been a third year with this character and I can confidently say it keeps getting better and better! Never ever would I have believed that the guy who gave me my position on orientation staff would later ask me to his senior formal and then become my boyfriend and my best friend. We've had another busy year...
 Country at heart! 
 there's always something to celebrate 
 officially do-ers! 
the PD is pervasive..
 we dont take ourselves too seriously 
 always up for an adventure 
we've got the wedding routine down 
 what's another 10 miles? 
he keeps me young! 
"When somebody loves you, its no good unless he loves, you all the way... happy to be near you when you need someone to cheer you, all the way..."

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, LMT! I need to know where that pink dress from the first pic is from. I loveeee it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jcrew outlet 2 years ago! Best and most versatile sundress ever purchased!

    ReplyDelete