May 10, 2011

I'll take a deLONG ice tea!

I've known her since I first declared my major as an undergrad at JMU.  We took every class together, prepped for every test, and somehow still managed to make it to class after nights out at the pub.  Only fitting that we attended the same grad school program, got mistaken for sisters, and then became roommates.  Out little AKHud became a DeLong! Here are a few snaps from the weekend.

The beautiful bride! 
Mr and Mrs! 
reunited at last! 
some Dukes (yes I started the cheer)!
CCTC gals: loved sharing this with yall
I love JMU connections: Jenny was in my sorority 
and now works with the groom! 
and a round of applause for the best wedding date! 

Also check out Amanda's photog's preview: what a gorgeous wedding at Rock Hill Plantation! And their signature cocktail? You guessed it! The "DeLong Ice Tea" how fun!
Congrats you two! I hope yall are enjoying Jamaica!

No comments:

Post a Comment