skinny jeans: yes, I was at one point opposed to them. my faves are Jcrew matchsticks. and if you can find them at the outlet its a win-win!
mason jars: my favorite decorating accessory: vase, jewelry holder, just plain beautiful on the shelf
aveada hair products: i know, the price tag is a bit steep but its organic, makes my hair smell amazing, and leaves my curls without the crunchy feel.
cardigans: one of my preppiest staples. you can take the girl out of the polo, but you cant change the prep deep inside
antiquing/ vintage finds: current new favorite store for said finds: shop of the four sisters, millville DE (and this is my most recent purchase)
metroing: while its not always glamorous, the people watching opportunities are plentiful and it always makes me feel like such an adult to commute with the businesspeople of the city
reusable bags: this trend has swept the county and the world. i dont leave home without them and i love not having 100 plastic bags crammed under my kitchen sink!












I just need to say I take credit for number 1. skinny jeans or die.
ReplyDeleteOh LMT. I miss you big time. This list makes me so happy because no matter how far away we are, we will always love so many of the same things. If you come to Denver to visit me, I will serve you delicious red wine AND take you to the best thrift store ever. :)
ReplyDelete