Nov 23, 2010

I am blessed

I have been blessed with great friends, and an awesome family.  But I have also been blessed with another great family that I get to spend time with, that has taken me in, Bran's family.  Over the years we have had some of the wildest times together, and it feels like I have known them forever.  They are silly, fun, adventurous, random, loving, supportive, spirited, and very much one-of-a-kind.  To celebrate big E's work anniversary we all got to dine at the Joshua Wilton House in Hburg.  
This was my very first JW experience, and I hope there are many more in my future because it is definitely as good as all the hype says it is.  Great service, wonderful food, and amazing company.  
The dinner: pre-first course 
Kiddos (Im in the company of some handsome men!)
Just because we're at the JW house doesnt mean we can't have a photo shoot at the table! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE Jdubs! mmmmm So great. Looks fun and your hair looks good too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay I'm so glad you went! I love that place!

    ReplyDelete