Marathon Weekend Preview
I decided to only run the half this time. The full marathon was the hardest, most exhausting (physically and mentally) thing I have ever done. One day I will run another full marathon, if for no other reason than to prove it wasnt a fluke I did it last time, and to improve on my time. But until then, I think I'll stick to 13.1 miles or less. My goal is to beat my best half marathon time from the past. I'm shooting for 1:40 total time. Fingers crossed..
The craziest thing about this year's trip is that Brandon is running the goofy challenge (aka 13.1 miles on Saturday and then 26.2 miles on Sunday)! Wild child!
I'll be cheering him on then running over to the park to catch my favorite part of disney: the parade!
I'll be cheering him on then running over to the park to catch my favorite part of disney: the parade!
In the meantime, I have somehow convinced my sister to run the Del Ray Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning (5 miles). Im excited to run with Katie- this will be her first road race ever! So if you're in the area, come on out before you chow down on pumpkin pie to cheer us on to the finish line.
Happy running!
No comments:
Post a Comment