I think it's time to take a walk down memory lane, time to share with the world how I came to have such an affinity for HPott. I was a convert, late in the game. I had a previous history of judging HP wizarding fans and all their enthusiasm. Finally, with a lot of coaxing from one of my good college friends, Jared, I toted his entire collection (books 1-6 at the time) across campus and packed them up to take home for winter break (circa 2005). It is important to note here that I was working 40+ hours of retail a week over Christmas break But I read all 6 books, all 3,341 pages!
Clearly, I was converted. While roaming around my sweet hometown, I peered into my favorite used bookstore and stumbled upon hard back 1-6 in nearly perfect condition no less for a mere $50! I clearly remember squealing when I carried them out of the store.
Fast forward to the release to the 7th and final book... I have the best mom and aunt ever who didnt mind sitting in line with all the caped/ wanded fanatics... I too attended the midnight party- hell, it was my last chance to really experience the chaos as it was happening! (PS Mary, do we have pictures from said event?)
Obviously I went and saw HPDHP1 in the theaters last week. But stumbling upon this next number is one of the best things I've seen in a long time! I didnt stand in line dressed like a wizard, but I am feelin' fly like it's quidditch
omg that video is so funny!
ReplyDelete