This weekend was all about "putting on the Ritz!" Here's a few pics from a wonderful night with a certain wonderful man! I will add that I am a big fan of the holiday work christmas party, especially when it's at the Ritz Carlton! Oh and did I mention we got our picture taken with Santa? Too bad he was really popular and we waited for an hour and a half! Christmas season is sure off to a great start..
P.S. McFluffie, I am still broken hearted that we didn't get to make it to your fancy party! So Sorry hun! :(
McFluffie - ha thats a new one but I like it! I love the shoutout and no worries - we will get together soon!
ReplyDeletePS. you look BEAUTIFUL!
Lisa--i've been waiting for the debut of that dress since, well, forever. and, it did not disappoint. so now that you have worn it--when is my turn!?
ReplyDeletehaha.