Dec 16, 2009

Jelly legs

Pain. Pure and utter pain.  Today I ran 20 miles and now I never want to move again.  Can someone please remind me why I signed up to run a marathon?! It's only 21 days away, and as nervous as I am that I wont be able to finish, I'm excited too.  Specifically I'm pumped to: go to Cinderella's castle, get a massage right after the race, ride the teacups, have breakfast with Mickey, take pictures with every character I can find, ride the tower of terror, go to animal kingdom, get the coveted Mickey Marathon medal, and just experience DISNEY WORLD! I haven't been to disney since I was really little, and I don't even remember it- so this trip is a long time in the making.  

Oh and did I mention that I passed my boards! I realized last night that our scores were online (thanks to JJ) and I passed! Actually, I crushed it! JMU makes us pass with better than the national licensing board requires so that we can graduate, and I even beat that number! I guess I actually have learned something in graduate school! Now I'm smooth sailing to graduation... 

1 comment:

  1. reminder of why you wanted to do a 1/2 marathon: you wanted to be a doer. you way out do me btw.

    ReplyDelete