We are off on the road again this weekend. Yes, we are always on the road but this weekend its an extra special trip. We're off to NYC to redeem my birthday gifts: tickets to see The Lion King on Broadway (courtesy of B) and a night in a swanky hotel (courtesy of big sister). I am so excited to explore NYC with my hubs, to get all dressed up, to get away together (leaving puppy behind, with good babysitters of course), and have some great meals. Annnd TLK was one of my favorite movies growing up (one of the first I remember watching... over and over!), so to see this one on Broadway will be remarkable! Wish us great weather and speedy and safe travels.
We celebrated my actual birthday on my big day with a gorgeous flower bouquet, my first "wife" cards, and a five star dinner at Equinox in DC. Unfortunately we never got a picture together... :( But this is right before I opened my Lion King on Broadway gift!
Cant wait to share all our NYC experiences- our first big road trip together since our honeymoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment