When B and I discussed our wedding, one of the biggest things we couldnt agree on was wether or not to do a 'first look.' I was all for it because I knew we would not only get more pictures together that way, but also because we would be guaranteed 30 minutes or more where it was just us on our big day (something that would be hard to come by after the ceremony). B was for the traditional route all the way up until the week before when he too realized in all the chaos of the day we would need time for just us. And after the chaos of The Derecho during the rehearsal dinner, I am so glad that I was able to see B to calm my nerves before walking down the aisle. Heck, we both teared up at the rehearsal, the first look, and still during the ceremony!
The tears were already coming...
These serious pictures are so funny to us and our families (who know we are never this serious), but I kinda like them!
That's more like us..
Time for all our friends to join in on the fun. These 15 people were so patient and just kept smiling amidst the 110 degree weather and the sun beating down on us all. Damn we look good guys!
I love the facials in this picture
Fierce
Handsome men in their tuxes
We had the Fredericksburg Trolley transport the bridal party to and from the ceremony. Here's a little post- ceremony shot with Sweet Caroline
They had to have a suspenders pic
And of course our furry baby, Tucker made an appearance. He stole the show for sure!



















No comments:
Post a Comment