Nov 16, 2011

VIP

very
important 
people alumni

This event will classify as a "best of" my whole year, without a doubt! 



that's exactly how we felt as we flashed our shiny badges and took the escalator up to the club level, then some stairs even farther up into the stadium, to the club level.  We skipped down the hall (pass the Forbes family's box, pass the presidential suite) yeah, big players were up there and into our viewing courters for the last JMU home game in the new stadium.  
the view from the box
im glad my tuition money went to worth-while endeavors (like duke dog LED light displays)

I cannot say thank you enough K.G. for inviting us to join you! I dont know if I will ever be able to watch a sporting event as a 'normal person' again.  And to top it all off, the Dukes not only won, but Linwood came by to say hi and thank us for continuing to serve JMU as alumni.  
L-wood with all the alumni & admissions volunteers 


No comments:

Post a Comment