We need some recommendations on a videographer for the wedding, and no, I dont think a flip cam will cut it. I want to watch our wedding video each year on our anniversary, so we really want to make sure we get all the big moments captured.
I have been looking and looking for a way to do seating cards as well as table numbers but really havent found anything that blows me away and makes me say "yes, that's my final answer!" So if you find anything good, send it my way!
And in the meantime, enjoy some more from our engagement session. All photos courtesy of Katelyn James:




Don't underestimate the awesomeness on the flip cam! People are going to be capturing video, anyway, so be sure to take advantage. Several of our guests got big moments sent to us on cd/DVD and it was so cool to see the same moments captured from different perspectives! $Free.99!!!!
ReplyDelete