...Those are the things little boys are made of! Since he's the first baby of our group of roommates from college and because we love his momma so much, we had to throw a baby kangaroo (get it, baby Joey?) themed party. This has to be one of the most photogenic, calm, cute babies I've ever seen- and I spend time with a lot of babies! So if you didnt get to celebrate with us (or even if you did) here's some shots of our handsome little baby duck. (our suite in college was named "the duck pond" so this is our first baby duckling!)
a beautiful brunch spread
I think you got this face Andie because he likes you best!
Jamie made Joey feel pretty relaxed
a ribbon wreath for the nursery!
I cant decide who's feace is better in this one...
Talking with Leslie
I sorta got a smile :)
Thanks for being such a gracious hostess Les and thanks for sharing your sweet boy with us Lizzie!
No comments:
Post a Comment