Last week B and I traveled back to one of our favorite places in the world, JMU to take our engagement pictures with the very talented Katelyn James. I have admired Katelyn as a photographer for many years, maybe even since meeting her during college (as a college friend of my hs friends). This admiration was expanded as I stalked, I mean checked her blog daily and then watched her photograph some of my oldest friends weddings. So when it came time for B and I to pick a photographer, it was practically a no-brainer! We scheduled this shoot months ago, and I thought it would never get here, but the weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t and the fall atmosphere was just what we wanted. We picked JMU because not only did we both go there, but that's where we met, got engaged, and share so many memories of our early relationship. Katelyn, you did a rock star job and we couldnt be happier! Thanks for dealing with our crazy ideas, energetic pup, "fake dog" (duke dog), and the hoards of students in the background. We cant wait to shoot with you again for 6.30.12!
Here are a few of my favorites; although it will be hard to settle on a few for our save the dates, good thing we get to use tons for our guest book!
since we love JMU football, we thought it only fitting to get some shots in the new stadium with our (other) favorite dog!
I have the cutest boys in my life
where we met in 2005
Check out Katelyn's blog to see more of our campus engagement shoot:
KJ Blog
And I must throw out a HUGE, GIGANTIC "you're the best" thank you to Tay Logan- who entertained, corralled and loved on Tucker during the shoot as we dragged her all over campus! We couldnt have done it without you!
just so you know my fave is the one of you guys looking at tucker with the date of the wedding :) it was hard to get that shot, but so worth it!
ReplyDelete