Mar 28, 2011

Dogfish meet Bachelorette

Can I just comment quickly on how great much I enjoy overturning people's expectations? When we walked into Dogfish Head Brewery as a bachelorette party of 9 girls, everyone gawked and couldnt believe their eyes.  What were girls, and this many of them doing at a brewery, tasting beer, as part of a bachelorette party?! But it was one of the best decisions we made all weekend! (Besides the ones later on Saturday evening... all the missing pieces were found, right Danielle?) We had an awesome time celebrating AKHud, soon to be AKDelong :) A few pics to round out all the weekend getaways of March.
 Closed toes and goggles- we made it through the whole tour without causing too much trouble! 
 I cannot believe how lucky I am to have such amazing coworkers! 
The CCTC girls (minus Brooke, we missed you!) enjoy the tasting room 
Ready for dinner, drinks, and karaoke! 
*And a note on DFH brewery: those guys are awesome and they brew some great beer! Let me recommend The Midas Touch and a tour, yum yum!

1 comment:

  1. Dogfish Head was a great idea, as was Fat Tuna. I can honestly say that I will never forget my Bachelorette Party. It was one of a kind! :)

    ReplyDelete