Yes folks, the annual H'burg crawl has developed a spin off sister- the Cville Crawl! I know, I know some of you may be asking why this tradition has continued? The only logical answer I have for you is that we need to continue to relive the chaos of joy of our youth in Hburg, and the awkward moments of stopping into a "townie" bar and sticking out like a sore thumb well into our 30s and 40s... and we still have some time to go! It was a rather calm crawl (esp. in comparison to the second annual, ehhem LCH and myself, and AKHUD) with dinner, and a few stops for drinks in the swanky southern town of Cville. Which made me partly regret/ or wish I would have accepted their offer of grad school admission (I know, you can slap my wrist now!) because the town is so darn adorable! Enjoy some shots of the night. Great work Molls, Cville was a success!
Are we still considered the "trifecta" of trouble, if we are behaving now?
RIC roomies- the crawl's next stop on the tour?
And just for laughing's sake, a flash back to a previous Hburg crawl and the moments that ensued...
Clems, Daves, Finnegans, JBrowns, Artful... oh what a night!
Luke and I walked passed Fennigan's Cove last night and almost stopped in for some 25 cent jello shots...but couldn't do it without you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, as co-founder and chief supporter of the HBurg Crawl, how did I miss this earlier post???? This brings up the only logical question - when are we HBurg Crawlin' this summer? (And can you send me pics of cville crawl..... please?)
ReplyDelete