I am such a neglectful blogger some weeks that its just plain pitiful!
I have so many pics sitting on my camera right now and stories from the past weeks to share (ie: 3 wedding showers). But being that my work to do list isnt getting any shorter I must delay blogging for one more night! Thank goodness Friday begins spring break. I dont know who needs it more- me or the kids?! I am promising myself that I will post Friday and over spring break because I know some of you are eager for updates.
Oh and Im in the market for a new eye doctor. I was the kid who was wearing glasses when she was four years old. From that very first pair, through the hideous nickelodeon pair in 3rd grade (thanks mom for not stopping me on that one), to my first pair of contacts in middle school, to the contacts in my eyes at this moment, only one doctor has ever touched my eyes. And I cringe to think that will be changing. I looove Dr. K! He loads me up on contact solution and treats each visit. I would continue to see him if it wouldnt cost me a fortune, but alas I must move on and find someone who takes my new crapo vision insurance. Anyone got suggestions in the ARL area?
And PS: Can I brag a minute on my man for surprising me with these beautiful spring tulips this evening! I love flowers, and love spontaneous deliveries of them. I cant wait till they bloom!

No comments:
Post a Comment