Jun 2, 2010

Scaredcited makes its return

"Scaredcited" is a term coined by the one an only RyEick prior to our first marathon experience this winter in Florida.  It can be summed up by the nervousness, excitement, and utter fear when you wake up at 4 am and are about to take off running for the next four hours! 

So today, as I get ready to head off to my FIRST DAY OF WORK I find myself experiencing those same feelings again.  It's like the first day of school (Kindergarden, 6th grade, 9th grade, and freshman year of college all seem to have enacted this same mix of emtions).  But now Im not worrying if my cute first day outfit will help me make a some new friends (ok, well I am) and if my best buddies will have the same lunch period as me (thank goodness you're there AKH) ... but Im worrying if I picked the right health insurance plan, if I'll like my supervisor, and if I truly picked the right profession for my future!

So here goes nothing... goodbye world of sleeping in till 10 or noon, goodbye staying in my jammies, goodbye going to the gym till lunch time, goodbye pool days, goodbye afternoon shopping trips, goodbye apartment cleaning days, goodbye all things of unemployment and hello real working world! It's great to meet you, Im so excited to be here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment