Feb 18, 2010

teeny bopper romance

I'm not sure if I am just that behind in pop culture or if my life has been partly skewed by not being around young children for a while until more recently but prior to tonight I had no idea who Justin Bieber was, let alone how much of a "heart throb" he apparently is to girls of all ages.  Please, if you were having a questionable day or just need a pick me up, you MUST watch this video:

I will equate J. Beib to the boy version of Miley wait I mean Hannah Montanna.  Oh and in case you have never heard his music and need a suggestion, let me suggest "One Time," my personal favorite (partly because Usher makes an appearance in the video, also because 13 year olds are riding their bikes while texting, and finally because it is full of such heartfelt emotions from a teeny bopper BAHAHA). 
It really is the simple things in life that can make up for sitting in commuter traffic 2 hours per day.  This is definitely one of them! 


*Special thank you to AKHUD for teaching me to embed videos in order to share this beaut with the world! Now yall can expect many more great videos since I have new found skilllls ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment