... you lost! Watching last night's USA hockey upset over Canada made me recall all the hours I spent watching the Mighty Ducks when I was little. "And when everyone says it cant be done ducks fly together." Oh Gordon Bombay, something about you makes me swoon. And should I mention that I was determined to marry Adam Banks at about 8 years old?
Remembering this movie and spending an hour of time I didnt have searching clips on youtube made my day! I hope it makes yours too!
You do know that Adam Banks is from Edina, don't ya....that would make you a Minnesotan! And also you are pretty damn near one if you, Lisa M. Talley are watching hockey!!! x
ReplyDeleteoh, but I was so happy they won on sunday. because if they had lost i may have ended up rockin some free healthcare in a canadian hospital.
ReplyDeleteand re: coach bombay. check yesterday's blog post. some canadian had a ridiculous sign with a signed picture of emilio estevez on it. i just about died.