Jan 26, 2010

My happiness project


One part because I still havent started my spring externship (stupid legal department at Georgetown and their dumb bureaucracy), and another part because I had a B&N gift card just wanting to be spent, and finally because the blog for this book is incredible... I started reading the Happiness Project and it is awesome! With a fun drink & gorgeous lilies I dove into this book... It is such a raw, honest look at your own life, your habits, and your personality while encouraging you to capitalize on happiness, on finding or rather creating happiness in each day.  This is the story of one woman's year long quest to bring more happiness to the life she already has, one month at a time, one 'resolution' at a time.  I'm only on chapter 5 but I have already learned so much about myself from reading it, that I would encourage everyone to snatch up this book and give it a gander, I think you'll be glad you did! Check out the author's blog here: www.happiness-project.com

1 comment:

  1. Buying the book now! Thanks for the recommendation, LMT!

    ReplyDelete