In the last 2+ months we have had a whole lota 'new' around these parts. First, B and I hit and surpassed the one year of marriage mark (cha-ching!) with a fabulous weekend of celebrating. And obviously the next 'new' is the new look to the blog! Thanks LMGoggin for beautifying my blog and making it a little more me.
The other biggest 'new' around here is that I am starting a new job. After three long, learning- filled years I have left the private practice/ charter school world and joined forces with the public schools as a school-based therapist. It was a hard decision and an easy one all at the same time. It was hard to say goodbye to my families, especially the ones that I have truly watched their children grow up! I know this new position will bring lots of challenges but so many wonderful positives for my family too. And I start on Monday! I'm almost all-geared up with a few new supplies, my computer & of course ID badge (hello JCrew educator discount!).
So until things calm down a bit, you'll have to settle for a few summer Tuck pictures to tide you over:
No comments:
Post a Comment